Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Panic's Coda

I keep wishing I had a blog that outlined all the cool tech toys and inter-gadgets I find all day long. This is the one that finally made me get off my duff and start another dang blog dedicated to this stuff only.

This is a toy much like Macromedia's Dreamweaver (which is what I currently use). Coda is a tool for Mac users that includes all sorts of fun stuff all in one application. I was initially drawn to it because I typically have the whole Macromedia suite open, or at least some kind of image software on top of my Dreamweaver. Note that Coda doesn't appear to have any kind of image software (and that's fine because I doubt Illustrator or Photoshop will go by the wayside for me, at least), but it does have a terminal window and a CSS editor.

Anyway, check it out and happy key-punching!

No comments: